An old opinion (Manzi 1958)
Progetti Europei E-learning
Convegno Open Source nell'Universita'
- Software libero per studiare, insegnare e fare ricerca del 6 giugno 2007
Arancia is a multipurpose tool that allows:
- data and annotations collections
- Blended Learning (the combination of multiple approaches to learning. Blended learning can be accomplished through the use of 'blended' virtual and physical resources. A typical example of this would be a combination of technology-based materials and face-to-face sessions used together to deliver instruction) (W)
- Round tables and discussions
- Evaluation of the performances of the students
Creating a course
Creating a course requires putting together a sequence of learning objects and to test the ability of the students to perform tasks using the learning objects.
The attainment of these goals requires:
- A set of shared learning objects (course material may be video, mp3, text documents, scanned images or links to other web sites)
- Identification of shared learning objects is a preliminary task (multiple definitions for a single item is quite common but troublesome)
- A set of sequences of learning objects optimized to the specific goal of the course
- A set of case reports to train students perform in specific tasks using the information learned from learning objects
"Richard Davis" email@example.com
MSc in e-learning
La teledidattica applicata alla medicina
La II Facolta' di Medicina e Chirurgia della Sapienza Universita' di Roma
Per chi ama il web 2.0
L'Universita' di Berkeley la prima a rendere accessibili i video dei
propri corsi su YouTube. I principali argomenti trattati dai video sono:
chimica, fisica, biologia. Piu' di 300 video saranno resi disponibili
sul celebre sito http://youtube.com/ucberkeley .
> UC Berkeley on YouTube will provide a public window into university
> life, academics, events and athletics, which will build on our rich
> tradition of open educational content for the larger community.
E' quanto sostiene Christina Maslach Vice-Rettore per l'istruzione per
La notizia puo' essere letta all'indirizzo
Congresses and Meetings
Congress_ELPUB2008, deadline January 20th 2008
There's no denying that the landscape of education is changing. With the advent of computers, the internet and mobile phones, there are so many technologies available today that were not present in the 1950s, or even five or ten years ago. A decade ago, the iPad didn't exist. Now you'll find them in millions of classrooms around the country.
These new technologies are completely altering the education landscape, from the way students learn to where they are physically located when they consume educational material.
In this article (12/11/2018), we're going to give you the what, why, and how regarding the ways education technology is reshaping the education world, including both the pros and cons.
HOW EDTECH IS RE-SHAPING THE EDUCATION LANDSCAPE